Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Pefkos
7 Posts
have a look at the LIndos Mare, it is only a few mins from Pefkos by taxi and they can do weddings there :)
Voldfi
I had the same problem with the prices at the Lindia one minute free child then all gone, I booked the Pefkos beach resort and saved over £600 as they had free child places available. This was booked with First choice.
I stayed at the Lindia 4 years ago when my wife and I got married, it is a fab hotel.
My son has also stayed at the Lindia with his Family last year and stayed in the Pefkos beach this year and told me that there was not much between them, however the beach is on the doorstep at the Lindia.
Good Luck
Paul
Thank you for your comments they are really helpful. I cannot believe how quickly free child places go!

Actually the Pefkos Beach hotel was my second choice and I did notice there were child places left, but I was a bit concerned when I read that some of the rooms are located in the hillside and you have to access them by cable car. I am really not very good in cable cars having been on a few in Austria! What would be the chances of requesting a room not in the hillside in the middle of the school holidays?!

I like the sound of the Lindos Mare but had discounted it as being too expensive but I will have another look.

Incidentally does anyone know whether you can book a wedding at a later date after booking the holiday (with First Choice)?

Does anyone know how much the air conditioning works out at roughly for the two weeks?
The AC is about 100 euros for 2 weeks.
Voldfi,
The cable car at Pefkos beach isn't actually a very long one,which is a good point,however once exiting,there's still a slight walk to the uppermost studios.
If you are considering it,id say Portland Holidays would be your cheapest option.
Regarding Lindos Mare,it,s a nice place to stay,if slightly expensive,but resides in Vliha Bay,which is a small place to the north of Lindos,where as Pefkos is to the south of Lindos.
If you manage to get a decent price for the Lindia,you won't be dissappointed,its a fantastic place,as are it's sister hotels Pefki Island and Island Blue,the latter been a little more expensive,but has free aircon,breakfast included,and is a lttle more plusher,for want of a better word.
Thank you that is really helpful information.

Its such a difficult decision but think it will be made for me as I wont have my deposit until December so probably will have to take whatever they have got then!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.