Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi!

I stayed at hotel Perkes back in July 1998 so it could well have changed since then. However this is what it was like when I went:

- Nice Hotel with big pool, good snack bar. Rooms a bit small but then all accommodation in Greece tends to be a bit sparse!
- Staff at the hotel were great, at that time was run by lively Australians who were a real laugh and very friendly, so hopefully this is still the case. :D
- Have a large screen by the pool, show films in the evening and was world cup 1998 when we went so watched the games there as well.
- Hotel is at the far end of the strip so it is quite a treck to the beach and the main nightlife - however not as noisy as you are out of the way and there are some restaurants nearby
- We were unlucky enough to get a room at the back of the hotel so didn't have great view (just a field of soil!) but a lot of the rooms overlook the pool so be sure to request one of these.
- All in all we had a really pleasant stay here and the weather was fantastic
Hope this helps!
Hi Mandii

The Perkes Has a web site...

http://www.perkes.gr

Never stayed here but, walked past it most days and it looked very nice and well maintained. Just on the edge of the busy Laganas resort on the Laganas road so a short stroll into the centre of Laganas. Looked like a fairly large hotel and not one of the smaller apart hotels which are more common on zante. The Perkes hotel i would think be very busy as it gets many mentions in most of the Laganas forums so if you want a busy & lively hotel this is the one for you.

The perkes is listed on the Rescue club guide for laganas map.
No 9 "blue" near the little square on the center of the map.. >>

http://www.rescueclub.net/Rescue%20Guide.htm

Paul......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.