Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
lovely photos elephant! I think they will bring back memories for many members :D
we have two alternatives - to go back in january 2008 or november 2008. it seems that we do not have patience to wait till the end of the year. so its right time to start preparations for january, its not so many sleeps to go :lol:
best to go in January( then you go in November as well,when you realise you want to go back :lol: )
I couldn't have asked for something better to look at while eating my Weetabix :)

Excellent Photos Elephant, you don't need to write a trip report its clear you had a good time and like you say ' A picture paints a thousand word'
Thanks for the photos, they have indeed brought back many happy memories.
Your photos are great and its a brilliant idea to do your trip report this way cos most people can relate to the different pictures. Thanks again.
What lovely pictures! You've really captured the spirit of Goa... :D
thank you all for the nice words.
elephant
what great photos!!aaah i wish i was back there right now :D :D
Your photos are stunning! Thank you for sharing them :D
Only 4 more sleeps for me to experience Goa for the first time :D
Hi Elephant,
Very impressive photo's, wish I could take photo's as good as you, It has brought it all back to me. Will be there on Sunday & I am really looking forward now, even more so, now I have seen your pictures.
The Elephant camp & the waterfall one are my favourites.

Regards
Stewbacca :lol:
thank you all for the kind words.
Stewbacca - I wish you a fantastic holiday, it will be without the doubt, in goa it is inevitable. :D
i'm missing these days in goa SO badly!
with all the best, elephant
What fantastic piccies, really enjoyed those thanks for sharing :D
The address for goa photos changed to :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7729989@N03/collections
the next set of goa photos will be in december :-) 120 nights to sleep
What lovely photos.

I now feel sad because I am not there now.
Fab photos Elephant. Roll on November! :D :D
What great photos, you have a good eye for picking a shot. Can't wait to go back - great to see pics of "home"!
Thank you all for the kind words about the photos. When with camera I hate the possibility to use bytes for pointless pictures. Still I must confess that this is selection of photos, and the quantity that was deleted is not small :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.