General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
well difficult one.. we don't know your age bracket/likes/dislikes... i would suggest Kos [for a week] or Cyprus both have some nice beaches, lots of history and archaeological sights, kos also has the benefit of a fast ferry to Bodrum [turkey] for a day trip, the Greeks don't have the same reputation towards females as say Italians, north Africans,and Turks.. and if you look outside resort areas good local food can be found at reasonable prices

wiz
Oh sorry I am 26, I have been Kos before so wouldn't really want to go there again. Although I didn't do that trip to Turkey and would be good to go as I was 19 then!

And aslo haven't been cyprus that would be good.

I would like to somewhere where I can visit places etc and like something little bit lively to go to places in the evening and meet people.
How about a gulet cruise in Turkey? You'd meet lots of people and see some great places. Or how about some sort of "course" eg learning to sail, where you'll meet up with loads of people.
This previous topic might be of help as there were plenty of replies to a similar question - http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=43446&hilit=single
Hi, I too am planning to go on holiday on my own for the first time. I'm 23 and I've never been away on my own before but I'm single and all my friends in relationships so I'm not gonna miss out on holidays because of that lol. I found a few different places by doing a google search for single holidays. That brought up a few good websites like speedbreaks and singleholidays. I don't know how good they are because I havn't booked anything yet! These do seem to cater just for single people though and try to match groups of people together.
Let us know how you get on with booking your holiday.
Laura
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.