Other Destinations Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in other destinations. Inc Brazil, Australia, New Zealand.
Pipa, Brazil
7 Posts
it appears to be on the outskirts of the village which has a good range of restaurants and bars. I would chance it and go B&B. Eating out is very cheap- and you will spend a lot less than the £9 for an evening meal. One thing to watch out for- is when you are planning on going. I can not understand why TOs push our summer months as the time to go, as that is their winter.
Thanks for the info Fiona,
We have only picked up on Brazil in recent weeks and had decided we want to make it next winters destination. It is currently available on the 07/08 winter brochure. However, despite prices being quoted for next winter to the likes of Goa there doesn't appear to be any Brazil holidays available. I enquired at a Thompson's Travel Shop and they said they would announce their holidays at a later date. I am not confident she has the right information and we are considering going this winter before we miss out . Currently prices are very competitive !
I agree on the winter destinations though, doesn't make sense having holidays to Brazil in their winter seasons only.
Another destination we really wanted to go to was Costa Rica, again no British winter package deals available. We decided we would go in May this year, but when First Choice published their prices they had hiked them so far we decided it was too expensive to go in a month that we didn't really want to be away from home in.
We don't want to miss out on Brazil in case the same happens there too !
have you looked at it DIY? The hotel website is supposed to be in English but isn't. Try sending them an email asking about prices and also asking about transport from Natal- which appears to be the nearest airport.
email
had a quick look at flights and they seem to come out at about £700 each. Not sure when exactly you were going but I priced it for November.
Don't tell everyone but Thomson's works out at £1352 for 2 people for two weeks including transfers and B&B at the Dorisol if you go this winter on the right date.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.