America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi is this the pirates adventure just off of international drive if you already have your tickets we just phoned the day before to book as it was a toll free number saw people paying at the door so you may be able to turn up if you want.
many thanks for replying! at least someone bothered lol. cant believe this forum is not bursting at the seams - either they are lazy *Edit to remove bad language* or its something ive said lol.

it is the pirate show just off international drive - will ask our reception desk if they can make the call for us. thanks for letting me know.

ive tried to get through to tickets 4 fun a couple of times and its been permanently engaged!

just over three weeks to go and counting down now.

once again - thanks for replying!
Hi - we saw the show 5 years ago....I think we paid for tickets in advance a few days before the show but can't really remember...it was a bit cheesy... :roll: but a good laugh for an evening!
Tinka14
Mdaly1

We are going to Florida in a few weeks, and we too are going to the Pirates Show.

I have been speaking to a girl there called Bethany, via email, and I have been told that the times are either 6pm or 8.30pm each night. We have booked the 8.30pm show.

If you look at their website, you can email them and tell them which date and time you wish to book. They may ask for a booking reference, but as we don't get our tickets until just before we go, we have told her how many people, adults and children, and will confirm the ticket reference numbers when we have them.

I don't know when you are going, but we go in September and Bethany told us that availability was good for then.

:gluck
i have just followed your advice but i cant find a website for the show??? do you think you could post it on here or pm me please???

what date are you going??? we are going on the 24th - everyone is so excited. especially my youngest son who is mad on pirates and will be 6 next weekend.

thanks for your help
We went to the pirates dinner show back in 2003 and it was FAB cheesy but soooo funny you can pay an extra $5 ish and get front row seats (you can do this on the door on the night) and it is well worth it! I got picked to be in one of the games that the pirates play and it was brilliant and I was very drunk by this time so I didn't mind. They take you photo as you go it which you can purchase later on for quite cheap and makes a good momento plus the food from what i remember was really good! Have a great time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.