Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hiya Babs :wave
We have reviews Click Here

Their website is also available via the above link. :wink:
Piskopiano Village

is set up in the hills outside the town, it will be much quieter than the town. if you need to get down to the town and beach during the day and early evening use the road train. Late evening and night you will need a cab. There is a large taxi rank in the centre of town so should be no worries getting one.
Thanks have read info and I think it sounds good, just wish we were going with them!
Cheers!
I reviewed Piskopiano last year and i have just booked to go back again for a week in May. Great value (you are not paying for 5 star), friendly and importantly for me, short walking distance from some great Greek restaurants.
  • Edited by MDUK 2006-04-29 09:48:44
:) Thanks MDUK your reply is appreciated :tup
I'm off to Piskopiano this very Friday!!!! :arrow: :yipee and have read some of the reviews on the hotel which all seem fairly good.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where my partner and I could go and sight see?

Wouldn't mind looking at history stuff but also shopping!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.