Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi drw
Dont know whether you want half board or self catering, but Tenerife will be lovely in November, around mid 70's and mostly older people or families with young children.
Plenty of nice places, would either recommend Los Cristianos, areas around Parque Santiago 3/4/5 in Las Americas or the Fanabe area, all of them have good sandy beaches and some nice shops nearby.
You wont go far wrong with any of those, whichever you do decide on I'm sure you will love Tenerife - you can have exactly the sort of holiday you want to have, quiet and chilled or busy and energetic.
Why not be brave and book your own holiday, cut out the middle man! Once you decide the type of holiday you want and where you want to stay there are plenty of people on this forum who will give you as much help and advice as you need on both accommodation and flights.
Hi drw,

Our apartment is free from 17th November - 1st December. Flights should be quite reasonable at that time of year. Check out our website. Just a suggestion, booking your flights and accomodation seperately normally works out cheaper than booking with a travel agent.
Hi
We always book our own accomodation and flights online and find that not only does it save money but we are much more in control of flight times and the days that we travel on. We wouldn't do it any other way now.
Look around though for accomodation as the website you had been looking at doesn't look as cheap as some. Private rentals are sometimes a good option depending on what sort of accomodation you are looking for.
NikkiB
I always book separate flights and accommodation. Have used INVALID URL which are very good. Flights with either Thomas Cook or Thomsonfly.

I agree you can manage what and where and when you go much more easily
....yes, the diy route is increasingly popular....I would think that the future for travel agents is rather bleak....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.