Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
we have a Planis and a planet in the ZANTE review pages

wizard
are these the ones with the familychoice apts
They are the planos bay apt/hotel in tsivili
Thanks
:P
we have booked the planos bay apts and they have better reviews, a bigger pool more kids clubs and more rooms, our reference under the the hotel name is 23403. when are you going,
Hi ya our reference code is 23404 and that is the planos bay apt/hotel the other planos bay is ref 23403 that is why they have entered the wrong code but when i booked it i had the planos bay infront of me not the planos bay apt/hotel, very confusing and have just finished writing a long letter to first choice, dont think I will get any where though as they said in the shop is was a booking error and i should have checked the booking form. Not that you do that when your in the shop as it's the sales rep's job to check her work not mine. very angry but the planos bay apt/hotel is opposite the planos bay and a friend of mine has been to both and she said they are both really good complexe's but the planos bay has a bigger pool. We go on the 8th August wat about you????????

Nikki
i would write to them you have nothing to lose and if you have kids lay it on thick about the kids clubs. we go 28th may
Letter has been sent today so I guess it will take a couple of months to reply. Not long to your holiday then, let me know what it's like and look out for the planos bay apt/hotel for me. I have been on another forum chating to a girl who has been to the apt/hotel last year and she said they are very nice. Not really bothered about the kids clubs as mine are 14 and 10 so they just like being in the pool. It would have cost an extra £800 to go to the planos bay so at least it's cheaper thats one good thing. Wont be booking another holiday in a shop again though I will do it online next time and then i can blame myself if anything goes wrong :lol:
no problem i have seen your posting on the other site and you will get a fair few responses to any requests you have so keep going on that site, the first few go away 7th may so there will be a lot of uptodate info on their return, slightly worried about the earthquakes though that are happening at the moment hope they finish soon
dont worry to much about the quakes im sure by the time you go in may they will be all over with. Bet you can't wait now for your hols, have you been to zante before???? this is our first time and have wanted to go to zante for a long time, people say it's one of the best greek islands, I have been to Kos and Corfu and love the greek way of life. Would live out there if i could. Got a feeling it's going to very very hot - great !! :lol:
last time i went to zante was 16 years ago and they had a heatwave, i love the greek laidback way of life
I love the FOOD !!! haha and the drink, have you got any children going with you, the greeks love kids. Seems like ages away for my hols now, have been looking at a video clip of the complex im now going to and it does look ok and have looked at the video clip of the island and it looks amazing, We are going to go on the boat trip and hire a car so we can see the beautiful island.
anyone going to planos bay apartments in may????
we are going 28th may for 2 weeks, when are you there?
we go on the 16th for 2 weeks!!
we might see you there on our first 2 days there have you been on the tsilivi forum there lots of info on there as well :)
We stayed there around 3 years ago in August. My eldest son who would have been around 14 at the time had a great time made loads of friends from all over the Uk and there were a lot of tears from the girls when we left.

The beach isn't too far away and is very nice.

We enjoyed it and had some very good meals.
thanks...ill go look at that one! 10 days and counting! :fly !! does anyone know how strict they are ion ages for the kids club?? my little one will be 3 the day after we get home, and although the kids club says 3 to 5, the creche says up to 35 months....fingers crossed now that he can get into the kids club rather than having to pay extra for the creche!
when my little one was nearly three we asked thomsons if she could go in the kids clubs and they said no because of insurance purposes.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.