Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
platform.twitter
10 Posts
Nothing like that happening for me jim, all is as normal :que
Hi jimd-f,
Phil is having a look into this for you, twitter updates java files daily, please can you let us know what browser you are using?

Lisa
when i go into any section of the forum and then click on the back button in my browser to get to the previous viewed page, it does not do anything any more

:tup Ahhh I though it was just me, I am the same, I have to always hit the back button 3 times now before it will go back a page, nothing happening about twitter though, this started some point last night.

On IE.
i am on IE8, and only noticed this early this morning.
I am assuming this has only just started happening?

I've had a quick look and I get the same but only in IE and not in FF.

I'll try and look over the weekend but hopefully if it has started happening recently twitter will update their JS file again to fix the issue. If i don't look this weekend and it is still persisting when I get back from holiday I will look again.

Cheers, Phil
Back button has started working for me again in the last hour or so :tup
My IE8 seems to be working now as well :)
yes, mine seems ok now.
i think it was to do with Microsoft rather than HT as i was getting this when looking at the Mail online at work, and i have to use firefox at work.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.