Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
There are plenty of pubs that are young people friendly, just probably woundn't suggest the Kasbah or other busy centres. Depends on where you are staying in PDI, what time you expect to be in. We had a couple of 'regulars' which included the amusingly named Queen Vic, and Benny Hill's which doubles up as a resturant. As long as your 10 yr old is reasonably behaved you will get no problems. During the day you will have no problems and there are plenty of excursions to keep you occupied and a beautiful beach.
Hi, just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Riu Waikiki in PDI. We have booked for next summer A.I. We have read the reviews, but wondered if this would be suitable for children. Also if there is anywhere in the surrounding areas for the kids, such as play areas, and family bars. Are there any excursions that would be good for kids and adults alike. We have heard about a water park somewhere and a theme park. Any info on these would be great.
waikiki is nice hotel, there are LOADS of bars in playa catering to kids and familes (ages?) waterpark in playa del ingles, better and biggest in maspalomas "aqualand" short bus ride away also holiday world a small park, rides bowling alley restaurants etc all within a short cab ride. Bars and restaurants all within walking distance of waikiki
Hi "Neil The Beaver". thanks for the reply. Have you been to PDI often? Might call on your knowledge again if you dont mind. Thanks
i have the great pleasure of living on the "rock" that is gran canaria (jealous? :lol: ) anytime, anything :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.