Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Plaza Domingo
5 Posts
Dawn,

The Plaza Domingo is a really smart place with an African, Mexican, American and a sports themed bar with an area for the kids too. It is really family friendly and is trying to compete with the main square. It has a small water feature by the entrance with a few small crocs in plus a few fast food points for crepes etc. On your last post about the apartments, the Vista Picas is a safe bet and as good as anywhere I've been. We went last year for the first time and have fell in love with the place so have booked for May 25th - June 1st and Aug 8th - 22nd.....cant wait.
Hi Dawn

My family and I have been travelling to Menorca now for many years and watched as they were building the Plaza.

The Plaza is fantastic !! It is run by a lovely local family (Wife is English!!) and apart from having the best prices in the resort, it is by far the best place to spend your evening, especially if you have children, as they have an entertainer that looks after them with all sorts of games, whilst you can sit and enjoy a quiet drink with some tapas etc.

It is really easy to find as it is located right next to the big blue archway and next to the waterpark.

They have all sorts of great food from around the world, but if you like a burger, I can guarantee it is the best burger I have ever tasted, like a serloin steak in a bun.

After the main show, they have a disco in Manhattan american bar.

My husband is a bit of a sports fanatic so he used to go to the Plaza and watch all the sporting events, while I sat with a book in the African Chill out area.

Couldnt recommend the place more....and when you meet the family and their gorgeous little bilingual daughter, you'll see what I mean.
The right offering, in the right place and done by the right people. Enjoy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.