I'm looking for the name of a liquor shop, located in Trianda (Rhodes Island). I'll try to explain its exactly location now:

So, if you are on the beach in Trianda (or Ialissos - it's the same), where the Magic Life Hotel is, and you follow that straight street that goes to the center (i.e. the town-hall), you'll eventually reach the crossroad (the only one with traffic lights), continue straight ahead (pass by the Police Station on the corner), and enter into the "village" (that's how it's called, with lots of houses around; I think that's the oldest part of Trianda). You continue forwards, pass by the square (on your right side), and somewhere at the end of that square, there are several small shops on the left (just after them there's a tiny cross-street on the left, going into number of houses; I think there might be public toilets too"¦). As far as I can remember, the place must be just before the church (on the right of the main street). So, the small shops I've mentioned above - that's what I'm looking for! Specifically, two of them: the one is a Liquor Shop, and they sell different kinds of bottled alcohol there, and the other is a Spices Shop, where they sell spices. I'm not sure, but the shops might be linked (a common door or a joining door, or something"¦ but not sure!).
And now I would ask you all, if someone of you goes sooner or later to Rhodes, and visits Trianda (Ialissos), or is already there, if you have 15 minutes spare time, COULD YOU PLEASE GO TO THOSE SHOPS AND SEE HOW THEY ARE CALLED?... Both of the shops or any of them...

I would appreciate any information, million thanks in advance!!!