Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
If anyone would like to post a review for either hotel please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :)
oooh they are both fantastic hotels in thier own rights but the IHD has the edge for me....we have stayed there 3 times and loved it...you can check out my pics of the IHD if you want at webshots i will send you a link if you pm me your email addy. :tup
happy to answer any questions you might have.
;)
When I was looking in September, I was told that the CDM was changing hands and the new owners did their own management, which meant that at midnight on the exchange day, the Sunscape managers would leave and the new managers take over, and was advised against booking that changeover period in case there were teething problems. This should all be sorted now, but check for recent reviews to see if anything has changed.
There is a large thread already on the IHD which would be worth looking at.
Thanks for the link Stevebello, very informative about the IBHD and it sounds like a great hotel but does anyone have any opinions on the Casa Del Mar?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.