Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
hi Louz

have you taken a look at the memebers resort reports for crete yet??

wizard
mod sorry to spoil the thread but i will reply here.
author even though i am in Ag. Nik i will tell you that Chania is better in the night life. cant comment on sandy beaches there, but i can for Ag. Nik. closer one is named Almiros and its about 2 klm from town on the way to Sitia. you can walk there if you dont have a car.
Hi Louz .I know you have chosen these two resorts but give Stalis a thought . The beach is second to none ,especially the top end of town . Night life is not overpowering but there is a good selection of lively bars . If you want something more boisterous Hersonisos is a 10 min bus ride away with 10 euros for taxi coming back in the small hours of the morning.
Alan
thank you everyone for all your help and suggestions, everyone is always so helpful on this forum
as for Hania - from Hania to Gerani is sandy beachs!! very nice
as for Ag,Nikolaos - different beachs in that area!! not all are sandy,. in Elounda is sandy!! boath resorts are the best in crete!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.