Hello peeps,

Gutted here as we tend to go to Icmeler for our annual holiday but yesterday aegean went into administration which is now leaving us without flights.

What I would like to know please if somebody can give me a little advice on a resort in the North of Cyprus that is still using Turkish Lira. Just looking for a chilled holiday for myself and the wife, not looking for Night Clubs, basically looking for something like Icmeler were there is enough to do and see without it being mad.

Would like to be near a nice beach to chill.

It's a pitty we don't know the island like we do with Icmeler as I book my rooms and flights seperate along with transfers, as I've just found flights for £223.00 all in for the two of us but would need to find accomodation.

Also been sat here and thinking it might be worth going H/B or all inclusive because on our previous Holidays going self catering has been amounting to £2800 that's for the whole 17 days and dining out everynight.

Any advise welcomed please as we are both feeling really miserable here if we cannot get away this year.

PS. Could you recommend some links were I could book please ?

Thankyou.