Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I'm not sure how new a story this actually is!

And I'm sure that I've heard something similar before this. Either this story isn't quite what it at first seems or else an awful lot of kids are getting put in overjaed lockers on planes!

SM
This is a few months old (3 I think). It was a staff member playing a game that went wrong.

Darren
Did I forget to put the link in to a clip on YouTube or or has it been edited out? Either way my post doesn't make much sense without it. If you're interested, search YouTube for 'Man puts annoying kid in overhead locker'. Seems like people have been doing this since 2007 ;)

Wouldn't be at all surprised if O'Leary hasn't offered the crew member a job!

But seriously, it's hard to know just what did happen in the incident on the Virgin Blue plane given that both parents were actually present (did neither of them try and stop it happening?) and no one has presented the staff member's version of events.

SM
Sma

You did post a link but it didn't work. Mods must have deleted it.

Judith
Links to that site are not allowed and are automatically filtered/blocked.

David :wave
Sorry, David will remember that for another time but couldn't be sure whether it was simply a 'senior moment' on my part or not. They're more common than I'd like these days. :D

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.