Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Budget, No of people and limits on the dates.
Happy to pay up to £1700 each approx for a balcony 2 people any date from about 15th - 16th Dec want at least 14 days.

No real prefernece of companies but would like flexible dining options.

Grateful for any suggestions

Supermum
I have just looked on expedia for flights and Vacationstogo for cruise to get an estimate of costs for two weeks cruise getting back for NY.

To cruise on the 15th you will need to fly on the 14th unless you have a package with the cruise line it is too risky to try and fly out same day.

Return flight to LOndon/Miami for the 14th flying back 29th will be between £400 and £600 dending on airline say £500.

Cruise NCL SUN two 7n B2B 15th-29th these will be around £400 for the first week and £650 second week (US booking) may be some discount for the B2B.

So thats a total est.£1550pp + hotel in miami £50 and 2 taxis £20

NCL UK want £1900pp cruise only on the UK booking engine.

NCL Jewel does a 5n+9n on the 16th-30th so you could get a Sat 15 flight but this is a bit more expensive so will stretch the £1700

Another one to look aout for is the Sea Princess this is around £1850 for a balcony with flight to JAmaca from LGW but may come down later in teh year need to watch the availability on this one.
Many thanks windjammer will keep these options in mind and watch for further cruises

Supermum
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.