Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi zeusy14,

'Best' is a very subjective term; one person's 'best' may not be the same as another's.

Arguably, the most luxurious 4* is Hotel Dune - it is also probably the most expensive, at rates from €57-€158 per night B&B per double room or €62-€170 for a 'luxury' double room, depending on dates of stay.

Baldur
Opinions will vary, and there are too many hotels for all to be known to our members.

Don't really think a visit to the travel agent and close scrutiny of brochures can be avoided.

Peter
I can thoroughly recommend the " Sunny Beach Resort Hotel ( Iberostar )
Very central yet not noisy. 50 metres to beach and nearest restaurants.
Food is excellent as are most standards in the hotel. Can be found in the Balkan holiday brochure.

8) Toonman
thanks for the replies checking out the iberostar sunny beach prices looks really nice.
I would recommend the Ibersostar also it is really nice, top hotel
stayed in iberostar new nessebur last year also very nice hotel food was excellent also
iberostar hotel chain came very highly recommended by TO when we booked to stay there so i think you will be more than happy if you stay in one
Hi

We have taken my parents to the Fiesta Beach Hotel in SB. They are both in their 70s and both with walking difficulties Mum has had 3 heart attacks and suffers with Diabeties. Both of them really enjoyed the slow pace of walking along the promanade and just sitting on the small wall watching the world go by.
We just called in any where for mum to get a cup of tea or something small to eat.
So dont be put of by any reports just go and enjoy where ever you go.

Tom and Mandy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.