Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Maybe not, last year the authorities had a major clampdown on CDs and DVDs, millions were destroyed.

Peter
Jimbouk, there was no sign of any games, dvd's or c.d's in Albena, in fact never even noticed any on the streets of Varna. Tonyt
All the designer clothes etc will go next to comply with EU directives.

Peter
seen a shop selling them next to the Fenix Hotel in Sunny Beach.
There were quite a few that we saw the prices are the same in all the shops or stalls 30 lev for gameboy and 70 lev for the ds.Went to a shop where they let you try them asked in one shop near the kuban hotel and he said you had to buy first the stall along from the chaika beach was good.Dvd and cd were not to hot sonme were good others jumpy and no sound hope this helps.
Hi

Just got back from Sunny Beach and there were loads of stores selling games, dvds,cds, all copies of course, i actually bought game for son but left ds at home when we got home he tried and it was fine so wish i would of bought more because they work out at about £8, (30 lev.....)
My kids are big into Pokemon games and have bought game boy advance games in Spain of street traders and they were useless. When it comes to saving the game to get to the next level it wont allow you do it. Much the same as the games you can buy on Ebay from the Far East.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.