Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Buggies
35 Posts
Hi Marcolo

In answer to your question, sorry to say but buggies are usually checked in with luggage
I have kept buggies with me right up to the door to the aircraft. Both a single buggy and last year a double. I've never had any problems.
i have seen young mothers with buggies taking them right up to the steps of the plane and a baggage handler takes it of them as it already has the flight sticker on it,that is with balkans airline June :wave
Thank you for all your replies.
hi
we went with balkan and they let us have it right up to getting on plane . only take as much as you can carry if your baby is not walking as you have to wait for buggy to come off with your luggage , we did nt know this thought we d get it when we got back off plane. :D
I went into a pharmacy for nappies and asked for pampers, they did have them but you cant buy packs. they ask you how many you want and you get them individually in a plastic bag.
Can anyone help us with how much nappies and baby sundries cost in Albena and whether UK style brands are available please

BTW this is stuff for a 10 month old , my wife is taking her daughter and grand-daughter away for 2 weeks so they want to cut down on baggage
Hi, There are two reasonably large mini markets in Albena which I know stock Baby nessesities. One is under the tall Hotel Drobruhja, the other is down the main street and inthe Plazza just behind the kiddies pay and go trikes. The Pharmacy is also available this is to the right of Drobruhja Hotel at top of road on corner. Cheers Tonyt
  • Edited by Tonyt 2006-07-27 17:27:49
Ta TonyT

The ladies are off to the Gergana Hotel (sp)

Me I'm off fishing with my caravan http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j115/Madcaravanner/my%20stuff/thumbup.gif
No problems, by the way do you not need a line to go fishing. Cheers Tonyt
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j115/Madcaravanner/my%20stuff/flyman.gif

I've got a few of them -- enough to fill the car so the van stays clean

Whilst she's http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j115/Madcaravanner/my%20stuff/sunworshipper.gif on the beach at Albena
topping this for Kath :D
Thank you soooooo much!!!!!
I was wondering if it is possible to buy swim nappies in golden sands - leaving from belfast on sunday 12th August and trying to travel as lightly as possible,.
Debbie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.