Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Nicola,

Unfortunately, we have no reviews of the Palm Court Apartments yet. Perhaps you would be good enough to post one when you return?

Food & drink prices vary, depending on where you eat/drink - in general, the farther away from the beach/resort centre, the lower the price.

Baldur
We went to view it once thinking of buying one, they are very nice and spacious and only about 10 minutes to the centre, hope this helps
Eating out is very resonable pizzas from 9 lev,chicken from 10 lev and veal dishes from 12.Mc donalds is about the sam price as here,kfc meal box from 10 lev upwards icecream from 2leva depending on where you go.The shops have small bottles of coke,fanta,sprite,coke light for 1lev 30 stinkis.Crisps are from 2 leva chocolate like snickers,mars were 1leva 40 stinkis.Drinking out is reasonable with happy hour somewhere all the time.
hey, i came bk from sunny beach 2weeks ago. 11 of us went 20-23yr olds. we had a wkd time. loads bars n clubs etc. whether was gorgeous. very cheap. we went for 2weeks self catering and i spent £500. that was everythin trips etc. a spirit n mixer averages 80-90p. drinks like strongbow/carlin etc was about the same as here.
Please do not post in phone style text, eg bk instead of back, n instead of and, etc.
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

Some of our visually impaired members use screen readers that do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.