Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Just had a look at the web site and they have got some promotional opening rates that look
tempting! Might try this one and will let you know, we are travelling in April 09,
I've booked it for February, and managed to get a further 20% off a club room :)
Howdya do that Martin, did you email them and book direct or through an agent? I am looking for a Club Room in April.
I emailed them direct. A couple of exchanges, I told them what i wanted it for, they gave their price then we came to an agreement with 20% off. :)
Well I tried and they are not budging on the price. You will have to let us know what it is like after your stay. Am interested to know whether it is better than the Landmark which I have to say canapes and cocktails are great. :cheers
Well I wont be staying there now, as the opening has been postponed till 1st march! They did offer me an 'upgrade' to the President Solitaire, but we've decided to book the Pullman :)

Best laid plans and all that....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.