Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
I'll take that as a no ,so i will let you know when i get back
oddjob
I'm off to Calella next wednesday to stay in the Amaika for a couple of nights. I will reply & let you know how busy/quiet it is when I get back.
I'm off to Calella next wednesday to stay in the Amaika for a couple of nights. I will reply & let you know how busy/quiet it is when I get back.

long couple of nights, are you back yet freddieboswell?.
oddjob
I'll take that as a no ,so i will let you know when i get back
oddjob

long couple of nights, are you back yet freddieboswell?.
oddjob

Long Christmas, Are you back yet oddjob :rofl
Long Christmas, Are you back yet oddjob

Yes and couldn't get back quick enough,after experiencing the the worst weather on the Costa brava in 60 years ,possibly the noisiest hotel in the world packed with wall to wall kids must have spent a week queuing for everything, and as for Calella never again i think its got itself stuck in the sixties or maybe earlier, then to top it all plane diverted due to fog ,apart from that :( :( :(
Is Calella that bad - was thinking of sending the FIL there in a couple of weeks.
Hopefully the Calella Palace won't be as full of kids though......

John
Sorry for a very late reply! Calella was reasonably busy & the weather was lovely & sunny. Amaika was fantastic value. I believe it is now shut due to renovation. I last visited Calella in 2005 and i found that a lot of improvements had been made to the main streets. We enjoyed our trip & are hoping to go for a cheap weekend very soon.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.