Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi rmcq2009,

Welcome to the forum.

There appear to be at least two hotels named 'ПЕРЛА' (Perla) in Sunny Beach - a small family hotel, shown HERE and the 3*+ one shown HERE.

I assume that you are talking about the latter? If so, the Bulgarian description roughly translates as:

Hotel Perla * * * + is located in the northern part of Sunny Beach resort, 250 metres from the beach strip. The modern building is architecturally impressive.

The hotel offers 80 double rooms and 3 apartments. The rooms are air-conditioned, homely and comfortable, equipped with telephone, television set & mini-bar. Each and every room features a balcony.

The stylishly equipped restaurant offers a rich assortment of dishes of Bulgarian and international cuisine and choice beverages. Guests can find real peace in the pleasant atmosphere of the lobby-bar.

Convenience, comfort and a pleasant atmosphere can be found at the outdoor swimming pool, which beautifully complements a fulfilling holiday.

Baldur
Hi

Don't know if it's the same hotel but there are quite a few reviews and photos for a Hotel Perla Sunny Beach on the Holidaycheck website.
Hi, The Perla is about 3 years old and is situated next to the Grand Hotel Oasis on the end of artist street. Handy for both the beach and resort centre.
Little bit of news here
http://www.trivago.co.uk/sunny-beach-591/hotel/perla-128720

:sun2 Toonman
Thank you so much, i didnt think i would have got a reply so soon. The hotel looks good. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.