Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Try googling

Vendee Independent camping reviews. It brings up quite a few.

Patka
There are lots of us doing sites with real visitors reviews
but there isn't one like HT's Hotel one as there is two ways to view Caravanning and camping
1/ using travel companies equipment
2/ using your own equipment

and the second part gets even more blurred when you consider that in places like France you can tour around with a M/H and not actually have to pay much at all to stop for the night as almost each village has a place called an AIRE when Camping Cars (M/H's) can stay usually for free

Which sites are you interested in ??
then google for the particular campsite will give you a list of reviews
I've noted that some folk are specifying the names of another forum

This is the reason I have not named any sites in my earlier post as I feel it is bad forum ettiquette to name others

there are a large number of sites that are not forums that do site reports but obviously the more that you find saying the same thing about a site usually means consistency

personally NOTE I SAID PERSONALLY

I do not feel that the forum reported is sufficiently independant as some of the campsites noted are adverts
Not being funny but Faftspesk asked
Does anyone know of an Independent Campsite review

The review section of ukcampsites are just that - reviews.
The site can be used as a forum like this one where people ask questions, but these are solely to do with caravans and camping. It's a whole website just like this but dedicated to campers.
It does have alot of site reviews and if a particular site don't allow reviews you'll find the people using the website question why and won't go there.
It also enables you to do an area search of campsites, which I have used when I have been to Tenby over the last couple of years.
nicola1972 wrote:
Not being funny but Faftspesk asked
Does anyone know of an Independent Campsite review

The review section of ukcampsites are just that - reviews.

Yup and I'll not say how I know that they are but personally (again PERSONALLY) I don't use them there are loads of others around and through Touring and Tenting Chat Line for Internet Campers and some others I find that I get a more rounded set of views

Though for some things this is hte best place although our responses aren't always as fast as other sites because a lot of the time we are all busy on other forums
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.