Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Baldur just looked at Balkan Holiday site and it states a flight leaves Manchester for Bourgas on the 19th June
Baldur I think we re talking at cross perposes, its a charter flights from manchester to Bourgas, its probably my fault Im not with it at the mo
Hi lal,

All 'BGH' (BHAir) flights are charter flights - the only scheduled ones used by Balkan Holidays are when they 'code share' with scheduled airlines - e.g. their Gatwick-Varna flights using Bulgaria Air scheduled flights.

My comment was simply that Burgas is showing the BGH flight as arriving but Manchester isn't showing it as departing - just the 9 a.m. Varna flight, which you were supposed to have been taking.
we got notifiacation 4 weeks ago that Balkan had changed our flight from friday 29th may to sunday 31st of may.thankfully we dont need to book car parking as we stay next to glasgow airport. They did offer us a full refund on our holiday if it was not suitable or that we could change to different airport but for the sake of a drive down to england we thought we will just keep it on the glasgow flight. My friends who are also going to sunny beach with thomas cook have had their flight changed but only by 40 mins on the friday 29th may .unlike some people we have no ties to work commitment so the change hasnt really effected us too much .
balkan are messing with the flights again friends of ours were due to fly to bourgas on tuesday from manchester changed it to friday from birmingham so they have had to cancel we fly to bourgas 4th july lets hope thats not cancelled as well
From their website, BH Air only has 4 Airbus A320s in its fleet - not much in reserve to allow for any maintenance/mechanical/scheduling problems.

Today's schedule shows that two of their aircraft (LZ-BHE & LZ-BHB) are doing today's six UK flights to/from Burgas.
balkan must of stepped up to the mark got tickets today dont fly till 4th july they are usually late sending thier tickets out and no changes to the flight mind you i have flown with them 4 times and never had a problem must be one of the lucky ones
:cheers Like you topofhtetower we go on the 4th july to but not recieved tickets yet and we fly with balkans :que cant wait :sun2
Every time I see a new reply to this thread I fill my pamper :yikes

Like June we are going on July 4th same flight and can't wait.

I hate work at this time of year as every minute seems like a day :cry

Stephen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.