Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific

Discussions regarding holidays in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific region.
why not ask your son Sanji? Hopefully he can provide you with lots of photos. And don't forget to upload them onto our gallery- lets keep our gallery moderator busy :D
Hi Fiona
I have some photos that I'm making into a video, but they are all based around Sydney, including several of the bridge, Opera house, bondi beach and some taken where he lives in Clovelly.
I've had to wait since last September for these few photos and I only got them because a friend from England who was travelling around, she stayed with him for a week, and they did the touristy bit.
I thought the other members who have been further than these areas, they could keep the new photo moderator busy too. ;)
........And I might get some new ideas.

Sanji
I thought it wouldn't be too long before you headed out there :)
I thought it wouldn't be too long before you headed out there

Well, it's all talk and research at the moment, but it has gone from never ever, to a strong possiblity. :D

Sanji
Good point Sanji. I've got loads of photos I should upload from various countries.

I've just taken your tip and uploaded some from my time in Sydney. I'll do other places tomorrow.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.