Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Typhoid injetction for Rhodes??? I don't think that's necessary, i've never heard of anyone having a typhoid immunisation for Greece, in fact you can even drink water from the tap :que
why is it recomended then on my details...
thanks for that...
off for another look...
:really
had a look, and recommended health requirements are as follows, Hepatitus A, Typhoid, Tetnus..
so still confused... :que
I'm confused too Chocaholicsanon.Never heard of these precautions for Greece, and as Marcus says, the tap water is fine to drink so a very safe country. Anyway, enjoy your holiday on a lovely island. :sun2
Hi chocaholicanon

I am going to rhodes on the 15th July but from Leeds-Bradford, we fly at 17.55pm with Thomas Cook, had mine booked for a while now, but really looking forward to going, i think im really going to love rhodes!!
me too bramley apple..
i cant wait..
havent had a holiday for years.
italy was the last one 2 years ago...

where about you staying...
Hi Chocaholicsanon same hear, didnt go away last year, we went to portugal two years ago so cant wait! :sun2

We are staying at the Sun Palace in Faliraki, how about you? :)
hi there we are staying at the olympic palace in ixia..
so i dont know how far away you are from us..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.