Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Olympic probably have the best deals around at the moment. We have been with them a couple of times and are returning this year. They have a few resorts in Rhodes. I see that they have, as an example, 2 weeks with flights, transfers and accommodation for £326 per person . Have a look at Olympic HERE

Will it be hot? Yes, probably 30s. If it's too warm for exploring, then you can spend a couple of hours in a bar overlooking the harbour, watching the boats with a Mythos or two. Don't want to overdo these things.
Wow thanks, they really are good value! Do you know that if I do not book by tomorrow (they all seem to say book by April 30th), will they go up drastically?
Hi Alexis I would also recommend Olympic, especially if you're considering Lindos as they're the only tour op offering a decent choice of village accommodation now. Lindos has two areas, the village itself, the atmospheric and characterful heart of Lindos and Krana Hill, a fairly recent development of modern complexes favoured by the tour operators. The modern builds are outside the village due to strict preservation orders and building restriction in Lindos itself.

Sun Studios and Marianthi have great locations, quiet but just a short stroll from the village centre or beach. If you're beach lovers then Avra is ideal, right by the main beach!

Lindos is very hot in July though it's hottest at the end of July - early August. Most studios offer air conditioning (around 50 euros a week) so your room shouldn't be uncomfortable and if you have a sunlounger close to the sea just keep jumping in every time you feel the heat is too much, that's what I do :sun2

I tend to spend about 60-70 euros a day (for 1). That covers my sunbed, a small lunch, 2 course dinner with wine, drinks all night and a pizza, bowl of pasta or similar in the early hours. You can spend a little less if you only eat/drink in the cheaper places but I forget any budgeting when I'm on holiday! I know you're not planning on any trips but Rhodes Town is worth a vist and only 4.50 each way on the bus. As for prices increasing after April 30th that's anybody's guess, it all depends on how bookings are going this year. Hope all that helps :cheers
Marvelous thank you. I rang Olympic to see what I would save by booking now, up to £40 pp. they said though it may go up or down in price if I wait. I don't know what to do & apart from that, I cannot find my one credit card that isn't maxed -hopefully I will by tomorrow!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.