Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi, I have been to Thailand lot's of times, it is one of my fav places. Usually go in March/april, and we have always had great weather, very hot and sunny. Easter would be a great time to go.
Have fun
Suzi
Went to Thailand for the 1st time last December, we stayed for 3 nights at the Dream Hotel in Bangkok which was excellent (got a good deal from Asia Rooms) and 10 nights in Phuket at Karon, staying here

http://www.pacific-club-resort.com

This place is superb and great value for money I would thoroughly recommend it, have hotel review here

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/thailand/phuket/karon/pacific-club-resort-hotel/

Have booked this place again over this coming Xmas & New Year.
We went for our first time in March (so it might co-incide with Easter hols for you) and the weather was great. We stayed in Phuket at kata Noi..very quiet..the nearest place with abit of life was karon..very nice. We also stayed at Ao Nang..which we didn't enjoy as much even though the location was beautiful.

It depends on your budget where you stay, there are cheap and cheerful places, flea pits or luxury hotels and every type of accomodation in between.

Katathani is a nice hotel..i did a review but am crap with technology so can post a link!! Sorry.
I notice that some have recommended Easter. This is the time when it starts to get hot. The best months are Dec Jan and feb for low humidity. Its always hot of course. These months also see little rain.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.