Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
mini disco music
10 Posts
most of the hotels sell CD's of their standard music(and usually push these at any opportunity).
if you have come home suggest you just e-mail hotel and ask if their reps/entertainers do this and request a copy. they normally run about 10/15 euros.
We did look at the c.d's whilst we were there but couldnt find the kids songs but I will try e.mailing them, thanks for the suggestion.
I have 2 CD'S which I purchased on seperate trips to the Hotel Osiris in Calella and they have all the kids songs.

If you still require them, then I could do you a couple of copies.

Let me know

Mark :-)
That would be brilliant if you could, my grand-daughter has been trying to remember the songs for ages. Shall I send you some blank discs and a SSAE? Thanks in advance.
No its fine - I'll do the CD'S over the weekend and if you, and if you pm me your details then i'll post them out to you.

The CD'S are great as I play them when I go out and do disco's etc.

Best regards

Mark.
Hi
i have a cd which i got for my daughter this june from marjorca if u want me to send the song down to u through msn or by mail just let me know
Hi jenuk and welcome to HT!

Please do not post in phone text style, eg u instead of you as per our T&C's.
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

Some of our visually impaired member use screen readers that do not recognise this type of text.

Thanks.

luci HT Mod
Hi,

I'm new to this forum by the way. Has anyone got the mini disco cd? If so is there any chance that you could e mail me the music. My children are driving me mad for the songs!!!

Thanks

Dan :D
Hi

Im looking for the mini disco cd , the one from spain with the song la bomba, veo veo etc....does anyone know where i can get it??? please help

Liz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.