Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
I considered these last year Jamie, and glad I never booked them. All down to location, they are not in a favourable spot. Even with a hire car I would not book these apartments. I know they are very cheap - but guess why.

All the best, there are much better places in Torremolinos.

Robby :wink:
We stayed here 2 years ago and the location was terrible. It cost us 5 euros to get a taxi back .We stayed in an apartment and it was basically a converted bedroom with very few facilities. Hope this helps.
Just an update. Friends live near this El Pinar Hotel and Apartments. Hotel very good value for money, beautiful grounds and swimming pool, very popular with the Spanish (which is nice, after all you ARE in Spain!). Not the most beautiful of hotels, but we have used many many times and never had any problems. Lovely 15 minute or so walk to the beach, and the hotel has a coach service starting at 10 a.m. which drops in the main town and near the beach. For the price, you cannot complain.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.