Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
you will find cala longa a very nice place,you will sure to be relaxed,nice beach and bars shops ect,el pinar appts are brill.i stayed there about 4 years ago.i nip and stay hi everytime i go to ibiza,the staff are great,food is a1.uk beer on tap.just run a bill up.thats what i do everytime i go pay when you have done,only a small walk to the local spar shop.bus 15 to ibiza town.41 to santa eularia,a place where with a week you will know everyone,they do have a penthouse,which you can book privately.so ask when you go.now the el pinar as two blocks.a tall appts block and a main lower roomed blocked,the tall one is just acroos the road,if you are not happy with you room and you are going for 2 weeks they will move you if you ask them.you will get a better rate for your money there as well.in the gift shop ART.you will see a little old guy(bow legged) and his m8.on the beach.they are really nice.give them a few sweets,(bed hire guys).you can get a ferry from there to allmost anywhere on the island,if i was not on my own at mo.i would deff stop there again.nice bars disco bars.you will love it
:D Hi,DJ Woody,thank's very much for your info it's been most helpful!!
Anyone else out there been to cala llonga?Thank's,Luv,Maz,xxx.
Click Here For our reviews of this hotel and also Click Here for our resort reports for Cala Llonga.
:wave
:lol: Hi,thanks for that it was most helpful,luv,Maz,xxx. :)
Hi
I have stayed there twice now, it is a lovely resort with a beach that is second to none.

have a great time
jj
:o Hi,jj,thank's for your reply,where do you stay and can you recommend some nice places to eat?Many thank's,luv,Maz,xxx. :P
Hi

we stayed in apartments just along the main front (opposite where they hold the hippy market) I think they were called playa apartments. But we spend every day on the beach as we prefer it. We ate different places most evenings but my favourite was the restaurant on the right hand sand of the beach cove, overlooking the sea. Cannt remember the name, sorry

have a great time
#
jill

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resort really is lovely and we have stayed at the El pinar for the last two years. Its hard to find anyone there who isn't on a return visit or planning their next holiday there. The apartments and all other areas are
extremely clean, the staff are friendly and the pool is enclosed so if you have children you can relax as you can see them wherever you happen to be lounging. The only thing I would warn you about is if you are staying in a small studio across the road from the main apartment block and they allocate you a ground floor room, do ask if you can move. On first seeing it you think its great as you have a large terrace but the studios above have small balconies. the end result being fag ash on everything you've left out to dry etc. it really did make the terrace un- useable for us. Apart from that very minor detail its a great place and you'll have a great time.
The best restraunt is slightly outside the resort, but within easy walking distance. walk out of the resort (there's only one way in/out) take a left and you'll see what looks a lot like a shack on the side of the road. walk in to find a lovely restraunt with terraces and a garden behind. The food is wonderful.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.