Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
The cost are not really high. But there is a big difference in boat or bus. I think the bus is 2 and the boat 20 euro pp.
If you haven't gone by boat yet, it is a very nice trip. For other trips in the region, vist tossadotnl and follow the link "trips to". have fun in Tossa!
Thanks for that johntossa cant wait to get there. Will be staying at the Golden Bahia which is supposed to be a good hotel.

Thanks again
Can anyone tell me what time the last buses are from Lloret back to Tossa de mar?
Hi- this website might help with your holiday plans
http://www.infotossa.com/indexeng.php
and it has a nice webcam of the beach so you can check the weather!
When we were there in June, the ferry boats only went in the Blanes direction, nothing to the north, but they did say there would be ferries from the northern resorts in July/ August.
We loved Tossa, beautiful scenery and walks, good weekly market etc., but it's not very well served by public transport. Direct buses only went to Barcelona and Loret, if you wanted to go anywhere else you had to go to Loret and change buses. Do try to go the lighthouse museum, it's quite unusual!
kate
Thanks Kate52 the site is very useful hopefully when we go on the 12th the weather is still good. We are both looking forward to exploring the surrounding areas.

Thanks
return bus to lloret from tossa is 3 euros.boat is about 11 euros.a pint in tossa bout 3 euro at english bars and bout 2 at spainish.
Thanks for the information prudmag. Its just good to have a bit of local info before getting there. Can't wait.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.