Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
we booked weeks ago over the internet and to be honest not that much more expensive dont forget if youve been with balkan before to phone up for your loyalty discount
I haven't heared about loyalty discounts, how much discount and how many times do you have to book before you qualify, does it count if you booked through a travel agent?
Balkan will allow a 5% loyalty discount if you book your 2010 holiday with them before 15.10.2009.
One of the conditions is that you must have booked a summer holiday with them in 2008 or 2009. You must be able to supply either an invoice or a reference number. Discount is applicable to the basic adult price.

Although I have travelled regularly with Balkan, I havent booked through a travel agent for years so not sure how it works. I would imagine if you do book through a travel agent , and you can produce a previous reference number , they will be able to allow that 5% discount.

Careful! It does say in the small print that the offer can be withdrawn at any time.
I booked over the net, give them your ref number for previous hols or just your name and you get a loyalty discount ours was £64
I wonder if this applies to flight only, I have flown many times with Balkan, this is the 1st I have heard of a loyalty bonus

Gary
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.