Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Obzor Beach
9 Posts
If both are in Obzor, they shouldn't be so far away. Obzor is very small town and distance can't be too big.
I've found these links(add http : // www and omit the intervals) , but they are only in bulgarian.

.butiktravel.eu/bg/hotel.php?id=596&id_town=92&id_tourism_type=0&name=&task=newsearch&cat2=1

.butiktravel.eu/bg/hotel.php?id=592&id_town=92&id_tourism_type=0&name=&task=newsearch&cat2=1
  • Edited by Georgi_G 2008-06-13 14:11:39
The miramar is right next door to the helios as we were at the helios 2 years ago...
Thanks for that, what is the place like please its my first time there, do you have any photos at all ? I go in three weeks , cheers
Just got back from Obzor, it is a small village,and the Miramar and Helios are next to each probably a quarter of a mile apart from each other, one is visible from the other, unfortunately its either a walk along the beach and through a flowing stream in to the sea !!!! which could be quite deep in parts or along a farmers track that was remote or along the busy road and back down to the Helios, the locals are very friendly and there is not a great deal to do ,it is a relaxing place to go, we did use the bus service which was some what of an experience !!!!! to go to Varna and Sunny Beach I do have photos if anyone is going and wants an insight
I'm going to Obzor later this year. @asteroid, I tried to PM you, but probably because I'm a newbie, I'm unable to. I'd love to see some photographs if possible :) Thank you
Hi and welcome to HT!

If asteriod is subscribed to this topic they will get email notification of your new post.

Re photos, have a look at our Photo Galleries at the top of the screen. I don't know if there are any of Ozbor, but there are others that may interest you.

luci :wave
Thank you. I'm in the holiday mood now :D. Very much looking forward to it.
Hi wizk1

well it was last year I went to Obzor beach, it is a small village, my hotel the Miramar was very nice the various pools around the hotel were very nice too , it was a very relaxing hotel and right on the beach,the hotel staff were very friendly and obliging they could not do enough for you, we did go to varna and I enjoyed that, we also went to sunny beach too, the local transport was some what of an experience !!!!!!!! you can barter with the the taxi drivers and because there were 4 of us it was just as cheap, there are lots of lada cars in Bulgaria and some of them taxis !!!! I am sure you will enjoy Holiday I did please ask for any other info you need I do have photos will have to seek them out

asteroid
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.