Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
00 30 22410 is for Rhodes town.I think it will also apply to Lindos.
Hi Anne,

Thanks for getting back to me. Ive found the same number you have mentioned along side our booking details but there arent any further digits than these 9 so would this be just the code or the complete telephone number? What do you think?

Most of their telephone numbers tend to be a few digits long so I was just wondering if Im passing on the correct telephone to someone.

Many thanks
The code from UK to Rhodes is 0030. Followed by an area code. Lindos code is 22440. So dial 0030 22440 then the number you want to call.
On my booking info it reads the Telephone number as 0030 22440 and nothing else, so I have the code/area code but no telephone number!

Would anyone know where I can find the telephone number for Seaside Sunrise Hotel, Lindos, Rhodes?

Thank you all for your help.
This hotel is not in Lindos , but in Pefkos. according to Hotels 4u & Thomas Cook web sites. That could be why you cannot find a phone number. Another web site I looked at said it used to be called something else, without stating the old name. Good luck with your search anyway
I think you need oo 30 22440 483114. Hope that's the right hotel.
Chikab, tried to send you a PM the other day but for some reason its stuck in my outbox. Hope you are having a lovely holiday, we ended up booking Kos from 21st as Rhodes was 600 quid more for flights for the 4 of us :cry. Anne hope your trip is great, maybe we will see you out there next year (easy on the Mike's).
Ha Ha Ninkynonk.Looking forward to my trip and to some lovely sweets from Mikes. Hope you have a great time in Kos too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.