Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Called in the Diamond last week and it is deffo 18 -30s even though there are other companies still using the hotel
Hi I stayed at Hotel Diamond in June and I could not fault it we had an large room overlooking the pool and a great balcony, the staff there are really friendly and yes there are a few who speak pretty good english, the only downside was the food it was quite repetitive, although there is a lot of choices for breakfast if you make it down in time, lol,but it is so cheap to eat out and the food in restuarants is beautiful, everyone going on about this hotel being 18-30 but the kids there at the time were well behaved there was a bit if noise at night but like you say drink some more ,the hotel bar is buy one get one free on vodka redbull at happy hour 8=2 and cocktails, the other bar is open all night it`s a bit more expensive but hey still buy one get one free, just go and enjoy yourselves you will have a great time ,these people who moan and whinge are just never satisfied it is a good hotel don`t worry , it`s clean and the cleaners come in every day ,the beds are comfy , there is a small fridge , it`s right in the centre only a couple of mins to the main strip and the beach, what more could you ask for,just thought I would put your mind at rest.Go and have a ball, go to Billy`s if you get a chance 1 lev a pint.
Hi helmick123 and welcome to HT!

I would appreciate it if you could copy and paste your review HERE and add anything you think appropriate.

Thanks

luci :wave
Many thanks for the review :tup
luci :wave
Hi

I've just booked to go to Bulgaria and stay in the Hotel Diamond for 7th June half board for a week.

However, i've read some really really bad reviews about the hotel.

Has anyone stayed there and would you recommend it? I'm thinking of going back to the travel agents and changing hotels.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.