Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
La Masia in Blanes is a fairly large site but laid out in a way that means you get quite areas. Good security and good facilities. It has a website
Thanks very much. It would be nice to have a location with easy train access to Barcelona and a boat trip to Tossa
I think there is a campsite for a motorhome on the beach front in Santa Susanna and the station in just behind it.
A nice place to stay eh?
pat62 wrote:
Thanks very much. It would be nice to have a location with easy train access to Barcelona and a boat trip to Tossa

The station is about a 20 minute walk from the La Masia site and has a large, free (or it was last time we went) car park there. The coastal ferries to Tossa, Llorett, Santa Sussanna etc pick up straight off the beach about a 10 minute walk from the site. The site is 2 blocks back from the seafront. It is about a 30-40 minute walk along the prom to the Harbour/Old town.
Cheers everyone

Can you get the boats to Tossa etc from Santa Susanna
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.