Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Waterparks
100 Posts
Hi,
According to the publicity here, the waterpark, Park Europa and brand new sea lion and underwater tunnel bit will be opening on 23rd March. It looks really good. Park Europa seems to be taking a while to catch on here. It opened last October and has a diner, childrens play area and the only haunted house in the Canaries. The new sea life bit has a big galleon that looks fab and a big tank with a shark on the top. I'm sure it will all keep the little ones amused for a few hours. I have no ideas on prices as yet.
According to the publicity here, the waterpark, Park Europa and brand new sea lion and underwater tunnel bit will be opening on 23rd March

Park Europa? Is that a new name for the Baku waterpark in Corralejo? Or is it a new park elsewhere? We're arriving in Caleta on 31st March, and wasn't going to bother with the waterpark, but if there's more going on there now we might have a day up there.
Hi,
The waterpark is still called Baku, but they have opened a new themed restaurant area at the top end called Park Europa and the new sealife bit of the waterpark is opening for the first time on 23rd March. Along with the reopening of the waterpark for this season. Confused, I know i am.
So, a new themed restaurant area and sea life centre added onto the existing waterpark... do you have to pay extra to visit the sea life bit or is it all included in the standard admission?
That I don't know. I can't see a separate entrance so I suppose it is all included. If I find out anything else I will let you know.
am gutted that the new centre wont be open till next year it was being built whenwe were their last year and it looks good so al be going back next year to see it hope it turns out good.xx
any more news on the sea life centre beside the water park in collejo if so let me know thankyou .xxxx
hi im going back to fuerteventura in aug 08 :D and wanted to know if anyone has herd of la Parque Europe its meant to be near the water park and its amusements does anyone know anything please let me no

:!:
wher abouts you going as am going soon if its in correljo then i will be able to find out for you and let you know :)
its in collerjo and its joined on to the water park
:)
hi
i will be staying in oasis dunnas , has anyone been to la Parque Europe , can you tell me what its like as i heard its really good and there is meant to be a haunted walk through mansion which is better than the one at disney ? anyone know :D

LET ME NO PLEASE

thank you for the previous replies
We jsut went to the water park and it was great fun. what i liked best about it was that there were slides for the children. My son is 5 and is too old for the baby slides and not tall enough for the big slides. He was never off the childrens slides.
Hi,
The waterpark closes on Sunday 4th November for a few months. I dont know what date it will reopen, but sometime in March is normal.
i think am sure its round about the 6th of march it reopens
the water park has stayed open a bit longer this year it was open when i was their and i was their the 7th nov till the 14 i never went tho but you could see ppl from where we were staying.
Hi can anyone tell me how long it takes to get from jandia to corralejo by bus as we want to visit Baku Waterpark. Thanks
hi its about 2 to 2.5 hours on bus from jandia its about 1 hore to 2 in a car :)
Thanks Andy. We would probably go by bus. Do you think getting a taxi for 5 is an option and have you any idea how much this would cost for a return journey? megabucks? Thanks for your help.
Has anyone been to the waterpark recently? Just tryin to find out about prices for th
e day as our hotel is very close.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.