Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Have just booked thomson cruise and bought the drinks package th list above seems fine to me tho
Rung Thomson Cruise customer services again and told AI as of last year?
Only a trial with the new package and as been withdrawn/have got customer service name for future ref:
Still reading that new terms apply????? :que
Just been on Spirit, very dissapointed, Grand Marnier & sparkling house wine no longer on the all inclusive. House white, red & rose still all inclusive, but in my opinion not very good :(
Beardy wrote:
Just been on Spirit, very dissapointed, Grand Marnier & sparkling house wine no longer on the all inclusive. House white, red & rose still all inclusive, but in my opinion not very good :(

Beardy can you tell me did they have lagars like stella, krony etc and were they included in the drinks package please

Many thanks
Been concerned about the changes to AI having booked three AI cruises with thomsons over the next 10 months, frist one this friday (28th) on the Spirit for 2 weeks , so I have been on the phone to thomas cook (TA) and thomson cruise help line today both confirm that they have gone back to the original package, thomson could not confirm that it will not change in future. looks like we will have to make the most of it while we can.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.