Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Ooooh.... and dont forget to not fall in the Abyss that used to be the road :shock:
hi everyone, We have just booked a holiday staying at Santa Maria aparthotel. Any one stayed there? if so some advice about it would be nice.
Thank you
Russ
Whilst you await an answer perhaps a look at the reviews in here would be of some use to you. Although they are from last year it would still give you an idea on what the hotel/apartment is like and perhaps you could give an up to date review of your own on your return.
Hi,we went to the Santa Maria last November and we are going back this November again.It is a nice clean place in a good location.We stayed in private apartment.The only downside is the ticket touts outside who you cant escape from and they are an absolute pain. Other than that I think it as a good choice.Cheers Helen
I am going there later this month. It will be my 4th stay at the Santa Maria. I've stayed in private apartments, and gone with travel companies. The positioning of the apartments is great, just up from a lovely beach with loads of bars and restaurants, and just a walk away from the market. We walk into the main bit of town after dinner in the evening which takes about 20 minutes slow wandering, and get a cab back which is really cheap.

Have a great time.

xx
I'm afraid the market has moved!

Regards,
Billyboy.
Hi anyone know what work is going on at the Santa maria due to stay there from the 11 September 2009 cheers
Hi

booked to go to the santa maria in a couple of weeks, thankfully in a private rental having read some of the mixed reviews on here!

Anyway, can anyone point me in the direction of a cheap supermarket where i can stock up with my holiday beers and soft drinks, perhaps one that the spanish use. I've heard theres a Mercardo nearby??
I dont mind a 15/20 minute walk...............thanks in advance!
hi come out of entrance of your apartments tunr left follow the steep hill up and the mercadona is at bottom of the eugine shoping centre about 10 mins walk slow
you are in a good location we stayed next door at the las carabalas apartments
the la pergola resurant on colon harbour do a 3 course meal for about 9 euros the lamb is lovley and the irish rose next door are good for snacks in the day
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.