Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Absoloutly fantastic location, although had friends staying there 2 years agi and woke up in the middle of the night to find a man in their room stealing cameras and money, the man jumped over the balcony and got away, so security not a strong point then, but fantastic location. although pueblo torviscas apartments much better
We due to go here next month, only one able to advise me on the pool it looks very small,

thanks
Hi
can anyone tell me how the road works are getting on outside these apartments? going there in five weeks time so hoping they will have passed the apartments by then.Had a look when we were there in may and they were right outside

jeanie
Santa Maria appears to be a hit and miss.

It is an hotel and it is apartments. Some are privately owned.

Can you get a price for the Panorama Apartments.

Much safer,

Regards,

Billyboy.
To late for me to change, stuck with it, go in three weeks, a group of 10 of us, we will have a good time anyway thanks
hi anyone stayed at this apart hotel where the apartments nice and was it quiet at night thinking of going in november
thanks from sue
Hi we stayed here a few years ago around that sort of time yeah we found it quite at night never had a single problem not the most fantastic apartment in the area but good for the price and kept clean, pool area is more than good enough.
Lots of really nice restraunts out the hotel to the left down small hill to the marina 5 min walk away, Large supermarket with fresh bakers underneath hotel,

We also e mailed the hotel a couple of days before we went to ask for sea view which we got,
Santa Maria is a bit like the curate's egg.

Some folk are happy-others are not.

It may be a hotel but I think a lot of apartments are privately owned and rented out.

Personally I would prefer The Panorama-not far away, but more realible,

I think this site has reviews of most places in Tenerife-have a look at the list,

Regards,

Billyboy.
Stayed here for 1 night and i demanded to be moved they are awful.

But then again that is just my opinion. Our apt was at the bottom no daylight and damp.

Never again. there is much better accommodation out there.
Dear Botty,

There you have the problem-a mixed bag. My son stayed there but never again,

Happy holidays,

Billyboy.
Hi Botty,
Billyboy is right, it is a mixed bag. I stayed there for 3 weeks once and had a lovely time but it was a privately owned apartment that was only rented out by the owners, not given to a holiday company, so it was nice.

Kitchen area is a bit small with no cupboard storage but otherwise ok.

Santa Maria itself is kept well, reasonable pool, 24 hour reception, lovely help yourself salad buffet at the pool bar thats so good we still call in for it whenever we are in Tenerife. The pool bar also do a take away service.

Didnt eat in the main restaurant but other people said it was fine.

If you ask for 2nd or 3rd floor, at minimum, preferably overlooking pool area (rather than the street) you shouldnt have any problem with noise at night.

The aparthotel is part of the hotel group that includes Club Atlantis, Panorama, Los Geranios and La Nina so they should know what they are doing.

It is in a very convenient spot so if your room isnt good enough have a tantrum!
The aparthotel is part of the hotel group that includes Club Atlantis, Panorama, Los Geranios and La Nina so they should know what they are doing.

Well i didn't know that, and the others are so well kept.

I like Club Atlantis.
Should have stated we did stay in a privatly owned apartment as well, i would consider us quite fussy people when it comes to where we stay and admit its no where near the nicest we have been in tenerife but im really surprised that people have such strong feelings against it cosindiring the price of it. but like they say each to there own we stayed in the panaroma once and hated it so just read the reviews and make your own mind up.
We will be staying here for two weeks as of Tuesday, have read such mixed reports am going with an open mind, have requested a high room with sea view so fingers crossed
Dont worry will be fine,

Agree with wicked chris club atlantis is nice with views over the marina
Any reccomendations for good bars and restaurants in the near vicinity to these apartments?
Thanks Helen
Casa Tres..................Bistro in the Sunset Bay complex

The Sun Inn.................british food, again in the Sunset Bay complex

Harleys................american diner next to LA PINTA
r
There are many spanish international restaurants in the area offering 3 courses for 7euros. Standards are usually good as competition is rife but
drinks can be expensive

Lots more restaurants.....................see the thread on the main index!
Is the Sun Inn near where the Wigan Pier bar is?
Yes Helen - just along from Wigan Pier, same strip of bars.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.