Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi This is a hotel used by a lot of foreign tour operators , even from Russia.Not many British guests.
Mitsis are in the process of refurbishing the rooms.
By 20th October Faliraki will be very quiet. A lot of places will by then have closed for the winter.
tpebop
thanks for the reply, really wanted to try greece (never been) is it a bit late in the season would i be better looking elsewhere.
regards tracey
Not all resorts will be closed by then Tracey, Rhodes Town and Lindos stay open until the very end of season (30th October this year). In fact to an extent, Rhodes Town is open all year round.
I didnt say Faliraki would be closed, just that some places ie bars / Clubs & tavernas would be closed.Every year is different.
Yes Marcus Rhodes Town is open all year, but the Old Town is not.Its a very desolate place December to March
I don't mind the Old Town out of season Trevor, makes a change from every other building being a leather or souvenir shop anyway lol!
Got to agreeMarcus. I love the Old Town in winter.Photos of everything without dozens of people in them.
I like Old Town in winter because with everything closed I cannot spend.
Lost count of the number of cruise people who are annoyed everything closed, when they have spent a great deal of money to get to Rhodes.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.