Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Hi and welcome to HT! :wave

Can you just clarify for me whether it's the Dunas Caleta Club or definitely the Dunas Club you've booked?

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Hi,
It is definitely the Dunas Club Hotel, not the Caleta club !
Thank you :wink:

If anyone can assist by posting a review, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

we are staying in the dunas club apts from 13th june for 2 weeks and my girlfriend as just found these pics is it really this grubby looking?
Is that the Dunas Club Aparthotel or the Dunas Caleta Apartments?

I can't see the pics you are looking at? If you give me the info I will put you're mind at rest/tell you the truth.
the dunas club apts are right at the bottom of the resort near to the harbour. Altho from the outside they dont look the best inside the are very nice. Reception is very friendly and the pool area is inclosed which helps to keep the wind out.

Hope this helps any more info needed about corralejo let me know as have just got bk from repping there
Vicki
i stayed in dunas apts about 5 years ago. situated nr harbour,outside appearance a bit glum, but inside everything was okay, staff were nice and obliging. we had a studio which faced the sea and you could watch the ferry leaving for Lanzarote.we didnt pay extra for this sea view, so it was a lovely suprise, couldnt have asked for a better view. the pool is fine, we went at easter time so wasnt too busy. i dont think there was much entertainment. lots of restaurants and drinking places a short walk via the harbour.It was very windy on a couple of occasions, but the area is known for the winds, so remember your cardi........ Have a lovely holiday.
Anyone know this place? Would you recommend? Condsidering booking as it says that it has a heated pool during the winter, can anyone confirm this? Thanks :wink:
Hi
Went to Dunas Apts with Portland about 4 years ago.
The exterior doesnt look very welcoming, but once inside it is fine.
We were allocated a studio facing the sea (didnt have to pay a supplement) so this was a lovely surprise. The Dunas is near the ferry point and it is about 10 mins walk to the centre. The rooms were ample size and clean.We went in April and we went into the pool, so it couldnt have been that cold, but I dont know about Dec/Jan time.
There was a little tourist train which stopped outside which went around the resort.
We enjoyed our stay and would not have any problems about returning to Dunas
Hi
Stayed at these apts last year booked with Direct Holidays, cant find them with any TO this year.
Can find them with independant travel agents, but I am a bit wary and feel a bit safer booking as a package after all the hassle with the ash cloud and companies going bump.
Hope someone can help :tup
Thanks
M
Hi
Thanks for that Glynis. Tried T Cook but dont appear to be available for the Oct school holidays.... :cry
M
Hi
Just received an e-mail from Thomas Cook telling me the Dunas club are being re furbished.
Has anyone been recently and knows first hand exactly what the work and noise level is...so disappointed :cry

M
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.