Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Hi, we went to the Dunas caleta in 2003, we had a great time there, the entertainment is great. There is lots of ramps i used them for the pushchair, the one outside the hotel is very steep but manageble. The appartments are very roomy.The one thing i will say that is a must that you hire a saftey deposit box the security was not that good around the hotel and there was a few breakins, however that was 2 years ago so thing may have changed. apart from that it is a great place and we will go back there at some point. Happy Holiday!!!!
hi Donna,

Thanks for the info, looking forward to it.
:D Hi sonyac

we stayed at the dunas caleta in july 2002 and have to say that we had a good time mainly due to the entertainments team - especially gary !

not too impressed with the choice of food for evening meals but the breakfast was good english!! It is more of a cafe than a restaurant.

there were ramps and it was easy for pushchairs so you shouldnt have any trouble.

:fly
Hi Yvonne,

Thanks for the info re ramps etc much appreciated.

Sonya

:lol:
:D Hi I have just booked to Go to this appartment in December 05 does anyone have any information about it.
Hi Denise

We have reviews HERE

Pippy :D
As Pippy says there are reviews on holiday truths so if you would like to read them have a look http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/fuerteventura/corralejo/dunas-alisios-hotel/
Hi Pippy

Thanks for the comments.
  • Edited by DeniseN 2005-09-08 11:07:10
Any one know what the weather will be like (approximate) in December well I am a nothern lass who is a total sun worshipper. Also my daughter will only eat Pizza so can you get Pizza at apartments or near (that is her request)
Have a look at Dandruffdotty's post HERE

Pippy :D
Is anyone able to answer this request for Pizza places in Fuerte :roll:
Hi denise just got back from the dunas caleta a couple of days ago they do pizzas at the apartments also we went to a pizza restaurant just round the corner, i think its called napoli cant quite remember but they do great pizza in there.
hope that helps :D
Hi Gavmat

Thanks really appreciate the tip about Pizza hope you had a good time on hols.
could some one tell me if the dunas club and dunas caleta club are the same appartments we are going there in april but can only find reviews for the dunas caleta any infomation would be great
The Dunas Club and the Dunas Caleta are 2 diferent complexes - we have stayed in both and they are both fine - the Dunas Club is smaller and down on the harbour and the Dunas Caleta is more or less in the centre of the resort - Had a great hols both times
We are travelling with two kids to this complex, however after reading the reviews (which in general are good) we have a slight concern about security in the rooms.
Has this been addressed? as most of the negative reports regarding security was written in 2003/04.

Cheers Mark.
I have managed to book what i think is a great deal to corralejo, 2 adults +2 kids for two whole sunny weeks (we hope) .
We are stopping at the dunas caleta club so if anyone has been here recently please tell me what you experienced here - really looking forward to it.
All this for just over £1100 - bargain!
P.S It was with Thompson online.
Hi Mark ... our most recent reviews are from Dec/Jan, please click here.

David :wave
Hi, Im due to fly to Corralejo with my wife and 4 year old son at the end of august for a weeks holiday. We've been to Fuerteventura a few times but never to Corralejo, please could you give me some information about the resort ie the places to go etc and the places to avoid...

Also has anyone stayed at the Dunas Caleta Club Apartments? How far from the centre of Corralejo are they? Is the gym any good? If not are there any gyms nearby which i can use? I believe there is one near the Lobos Bahia...

How far are the sand dunes from the apartments and what is the cost of a taxi to Caleta De Fuste?

thanks Grant
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.