Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
hi i went to carralejo last year in june,i stayed at the bristol playa,weather was fantastic.yhis year i am going in october and staying at the dunas caletta.does anyone know what these apartments are like and what the weather is like.also where about in corralejo is it.
We have reviews of these apartments HERE

I have changed the title of your post to hopefully attract a better response.

I have also merged it with a similar topic so you may find some information in earlier posts.

luci :wave
thank you to everyone for all the info on dunas caleta apartments but where about in corralejo are they :?:
could some one pleae tell me where about in corralejo duas calleta apartments are please :!:
EDIT: Merged with existing thread
David HT Mod
Hi, My family and I are travelling to the Dunas caleta club apartments in 4 weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any info on them and their location in relation to bars and restaurants and the beaches etc.
Also, does anyone know of any laundrettes or laundry services that are available in corralejo?
hy not stayed their but it is very close to the main town never used the laundry i just used the bath to rinse things or to wash just as easy the entertainment is ok hope you enjoy am out again in november :D :D
Hi

We are heading to The Dunas Caleta in October. Could someone advise me if there is apartments front and back of each other and also if the apartments that face the pool on reception road side receive the sun during the day.
the reception is not on the road you have to go down a ramp but the apartments are facing the pool but have palm trees so you carnt really see much from the apartments but it is a nice resort and the staff are ok and most of them are british. enjoy :D :D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.