Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Ghazala gardens
9 Posts
Hope you have a brilliant holiday Michelle, nice to have a change. You deserve a good one for all your services to the Egypt forum here on HT :tup

Doe :sun2
Thanks doe, i am obsessed with egyot and withdrawal symptoms if i dont go lol
Its great when a regular on the forum trys a new hotel and you always do really thourough reviews which are so helpful to people thinking of going. :tup I know we dont all always like the same things in our holidays but it always good to hear about other peoples first hand experiences of places.
Glad you took the plunge Michelle! Sure you will have a good time - I love the hotels in the Red Sea Hotel group there is a lot of attention to detail and they even provide towels in beach bags!

I know what you mean about Egypt withdrawal symptoms. I seem to need a regular fix of Egyptian sun and hospitality.
Regards, Caro
Try and get one of the swim up rooms, they are lovely, the whole pool area is very nice :tup
They only have standard rooms and rooms that are abit bigger, not sure how much extra they are, properly flutter my eye lashes and smile sweetly, that will work hopefully:)
They only have standard rooms and rooms that are abit bigger

Michelle is it the hotel or company you booked the hotel that only has standard rooms? are all the swim up suites taken?

Give them an extra flutter and try and get one of the swim up suites ;)
Red sea is the company but i booked with cooperative travel. I will email hotel and find out how much they are ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.