America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
To be honest i dont understand the question....Are you stopping close to kennedy space centre why you need a 2 day pass looked on offical site only saw 1 day admission unless they built alot more since i last went can do it all in a day easy and the astronaut hall of fame...if you stopping in disney area dont understand why you need to go for 2 days...its a 2hr drive away...sorry i know doesnt answer question
We are staying in Kissimmee and we went to Kennedy last year and we didn't have time to fit it all in because you also stop at the Hall of Fame. So we would like to spend a bit longer there this year to take it all in properly. We needs transfers because we don't hire a car.
Think you would need to do two one day tickets as the transfers would be seperate.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.